This week on our 8 week Kundalini Yoga & Meditation Chakra Cleanse we move upwards to our Seventh Chakra, our Crown Chakra or Sahasrara.
As you read the information below, begin to connect to how your Third Eye Chakra may be manifesting in your life. Perhaps you feel quite in balance and strong in some of the areas mentioned. Maybe you feel you need a little balance and strengthening. Whatever comes up for you, bring it along to class to consciously work through your Third Eye Chakra to cleanse and bring balance to these areas of your life.
Location: Crown of the Head
Organ/Gland: Brain, Pineal Gland
Qualities: The seat of the soul. Connection to the Highest Self. Enlightenment. Unity. Elevation. Relationship to the Unknown.
Shadow: Grief. The feeling of being separated from existence and from abundance. Fear of death.
At the Crown Chakra we are immersed in another reality. The reality of a non-physical world. At the Crown Chakra we are either tuned into the oneness zone or we are oblivious to this expanded reality.
The enlightenment faculties available at the seventh chakra include;
- higher awareness and consciousness;
- receptivity and communication with the Universal mind;
- mystical knowing and transcendental understanding.
At the Crown Chakra the "veil of illusion" is lifted and we see through the dense physical vibration and the illusion of separation between human consciousness and universal consciousness. We leave our rational/dualistic mind behind and rely on our intuition and instincts to navigate time and space, where we encounter the mystery of the Unknown and the world of Spirit.
FROM UNAWAKENED TO DIVINE CONNECTION
It is part of the unawakened human condition to feel abandoned, separated and alone in the world and universe. Rather than feel this fear we use various forms of escapism and victimisation. We look for "god" outside of ourselves in people, possessions and addictions. The only solution to this feeling of separation and loneliness is found within our own being.
At the Crown Chakra we experiences and become aware of the reality that we are not separate. We awaken to the power of Love that is in everyone and everywhere. We heal our separation and abandonment wounds when we connect to the infinite energies that we all share.
We let go of control at the Crown Chakra and are able to let go, surrender, trust, forgive and live in humble gratitude. We fall in love with Love and blissfully relate to the Unseen.
A VASTER REALITY
"Our spiritual journey is not only about aspiring to something better; it is about awakening to something exponentially vaster. We are driven by our inner urge to align our life and to merge our energies with the Divine so that we can expand our existential experience and consciously participate in a reality infinitely larger than our personal earthbound world. In our heart, we desire to live by higher laws and to enjoy our oneness with the cosmos and Higher Love.
At this final stage in our human journey, we explore the transcendent and our relationship with the living universe. Our sense of unity and spiritual communion with the Divine integrates all our life experiences, opens our heart, makes our life whole and delivers us to ecstatic bliss. We find magic in oneness and let go and give God a chance."
Your Life is in Your Chakras by Guru Rattana PhD.
UNDERDEVELOPED, UNBALANCED & UNALIGNED STATES
During your early years, you were subjected to an assaultive environment. The adults who raised you were primarily authoritative, if not abusive. From the child's perspective, they were disapproving, unjustly critical and punishing "god" figures.
- Doubt non-physical realities and deny realities beyond what is perceived through the five senses;
- Fear of the unknown and feeling disconnected from nature, a higher source and your own soul;
- Easily indoctrinated, believing in God or religion based on fear not inner experience;
- Fear of God believing God punishes sins and rewards good behaviour;
- Low self-concept believing you are weak, inferior and sinful and needing to have others believe as you do;
- Mental weakness being gullible or judgmental and opinionated;
- Lack of reverence for life;
- Ideological & dogmatic needing to be right.
DEVELOPED, BALANCED & ALIGNED STATES
- Open to the existence of non-physical realities and energies;
- The unknown becomes known having perception of Truth, the Infinite and Universal Oneness;
- Experience universal wisdom within self;
- No separation between self, outer world and Universe, in harmony with inner and outer worlds;
- Able to heal oneself and others by connecting to the healing and power of the Universe;
- Experience a sense of cosmic order seeing the overall pattern and Grand Plan;
- Experience an expanded perception of reality;
- Feel the presence of the Divine realising your own divinity;
- Graduate from mystery to mastery.
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO BRING BALANCE
- Come to class this week! It doesn't matter if you've missed previous weeks of our Chakra Cleanse, if any of the above speaks to you, come along to class. You can pop in casually from now on for $20 for the Yoga or $15 for the Meditation;
- Locks and Posture;
- Arms above the head;
- Tune In and Ong.
Try one of these affirmations for the week. Write it on a sticky note and pin it up in your bathroom or somewhere you will see it daily.
I am at one with what is, and always will be.
I am one with the Universe.
God and me, me and God are one.
I surrender to and trust the higher Infinite Power.
I surrender to God's Will. My will is God's Will.
There is always more in an infinite Universe.
THIS WEEK’S CLASS TIMES TO CHOOSE FROM
As I mentioned above, even if you have missed other weeks of the Chakra Cleanse you can still come along to class on a Casual Basis. Just send me a quick email so that I can save you a mat email@example.com.
Mondays 6.00 - 7.00pm Yoga
Tuesdays 7.00 - 8.00am Meditation
Wednesdays 6.00 - 7.00pm Meditation
Wednesdays 7.30 - 9.00pm Yoga
Thursdays 9.30am - 11.00am Yoga
Saturdays 8.30am - 10.00am Yoga